Current Employment Opportunities at Maryhill Manor
Full-time Nurse (RN or LPN)
Fill-in Dietary Cook
Click here for APPLICATION(Adobe .pdf reader required)
Mail or Fax Application to:
110 Hillcrest Drive
Enderlin ND 58027
EMPLOYMENT AT MARYHILL MANOR
Maryhill Manor offers many opportunities for individuals in the health care field. Positions such as nursing, nursing assistants, business office, housekeeping, dietary, and many other positions throughout our organization offer individuals a variety of rewarding and challenging careers!
The Benefits of Working at Maryhill
NOTE: This is intended to be only a summary of benefits. For full details on these benefits, please refer to the Maryhill Manor Employee Handbook.
Maryhill Manor provides a workplace that is warm and welcoming. While working at Maryhill, the residents and fellow staff can become like a second family to you. Maryhill is very family-conscious and provides a generous PTO plan to allow its employees time away from work with pay to help balance work and family life. Maryhill’s management team is also very flexible in arranging time to leave for school programs and other important life events that may occur during normal work time. Maryhill provides a supportive and respectful environment for its staff members to work and grow as individuals. Every job at Maryhill is valuable and each staff member has the power in their hands to make a positive difference in the lives of our residents each day. This makes working at Maryhill a very rewarding experience.
Available to ALL employees:
- Employee Assistance Program: We know that life can be stressful at times and this service is designed to support or assist you in problem solving. This free and confidential counseling service is available to you and your family members who are living with you. You may receive three counseling sessions for each individual problem encountered in the year. The counseling and referral services may be used for marital, family, legal, financial, emotional and chemical-dependency problems. The service is absolutely confidential.
- 401(k) Savings Plan: Maryhill provides a 3% contribution at no cost to employees. The 3% contribution is based on an employee’s gross earnings after one year of service to Maryhill. To be eligible, the employee must complete 1000 hours of service within a 12-month period and must be 21 years of age.
- Service Awards: In recognition of service to Maryhill, you will receive service awards when completing 3 years of continuous service and then again after 5, 10, 15, 20, etc years. We appreciate the dedication of our staff members and celebrate these milestones with you!
- Worker’s Safety and Insurance: If you are injured while on duty, you may apply for these benefits to assist with medical care and lost work time.
- Holiday Pay: Maryhill Manor recognizes seven holidays per year and employees who are non-exempt receive time and one-half for all hours worked on the actual holiday.
- Voting: Maryhill recognizes the importance of exercising your civic responsibilities. You will be allowed paid time off to vote in primary and general elections if there is not sufficient time before or after your scheduled shift.
- Night Shift Differential: Maryhill recognizes that a person working the night shift has to adjust their personal life to accommodate a schedule where their sleep/wake hours are different than most of the rest of the working world. Due to this, a $.50 per hour differential is added to any night shift hours worked.
- Short Notice Pay: Staff members may be eligible for additional pay to work extra shifts with less than 12 hours notice when Maryhill is in need of coverage due to unplanned illness or emergencies. Staff members will be paid at their regular rate of pay plus $2.00/hour for these extra hours approved by their supervisor when their total hours worked are less than 40 hours in that workweek. The number of additional hours worked which exceed 40 hours in that week will be paid at the overtime rate.
Employees scheduled 15 hours or more per week receive all of the above benefits PLUS:
- Paid Time Off (PTO): PTO can be used for vacation, personal days, and unforeseen illnesses or emergencies. PTO begins accruing immediately and can be used after successful completion of your three-month training period. The first four years of service you will earn 20 days off per year and this amount goes up with additional years of service.
- PTO Sell Back Program: Employees may sell back (or cash out) up to a maximum of forty (40) hours per calendar year at one hundred percent (100%) the cash value.
- Catastrophic (CAT) Account: A special CAT account provides protection from pay losses due to an employee’s hospitalization or long-term serious medical problems.
- Funeral Leave: Maryhill provides paid funeral leave for full-time and part-time employees who experience a death of certain relatives (see handbook for details). Leave is granted when the employee is required to be absent from work to attend the funeral or to take care of personal business related to the death or funeral.
- Life Insurance: Maryhill provides employees with a life insurance policy valued at $10,000 or one times the employee's annual salary, whichever is greater. Employees designate the beneficiary for this policy.
- Family and Medical Leave: Employees who have worked 1250 hours in the preceding year are eligible for a leave of up to 12 weeks in a 12-month period for a “qualifying event”, including the birth of a child, adoption of a child, or leave to care for a spouse or child or parent with a serious health condition.
- Every Weekend Differential: Staff members whose normally scheduled hours include every weekend, may be eligible for a $2.00/hour differential for every other weekend worked.
- Cross Training Differential: Staff members who are in a lower pay grade than a C.N.A. who become C.N.A certified, may be eligible for a $.50/hour differential for the additional skills they bring and use while working in their normal job description.
- Education Assistance: Maryhill Manor may provide scholarship assistance to staff members to further their education in a health related field, with the intention of using that knowledge at Maryhill in the future.
Employees scheduled 30 hours or more per week receive all of the above PLUS:
- Short-Term Disability (STD): After completing three months of employment, employees who have a non-work related continuing disability may receive payments of 50% of their normal weekly base pay beginning on the 21st consecutive calendar day of their disability.
- Long-Term Disability: Maryhill Manor provides a long-term disability benefit that is administered through an insurance plan. The program helps to ensure continued income benefits in the event of an employee’s disability due to a non-work related illness or injury and begins on the 91st day of the disability.
- Jury Duty: Full-time employees who are summoned for jury duty may be eligible for paid leave for the days away from a scheduled workday due to jury duty.
Optional Benefits to employees scheduled 15 hours or more per week:
Vision and Dental Insurance
Optional Benefits to employees scheduled 30 hours or more per week:
Other Optional Benefits are also available, such as:
*Flex Spending Accounts (medical or dependent care)
*Medical, Military, or Administrative Leaves
*Other insurances, i.e. cancer, nursing home, accidental death, additional life insurance, etc.